Home » About
- About Problem Solving Products, Inc.
- ISO 9001:2015 Registered
- Kalrez O-rings, Seals
- Critical Properties
- Compatibility Chart
- Zalak Seals
- Availability of Parts
- Kalrez Industries
- Chemical Process
- TriLobe Seal
- Pharma and Food
- Kalrez Sanitary Seals
- FDA Compliance
- Oil and Gas
- Kalrez News
Kalrez O-Rings and Seals
O-rings and Seals
Problem Solving Products, Inc. solves sealing problems for original equipment manufacturers. Call (303) 758-2728 for instant help with any Kalrez® Perfluoroelastomer o-ring or seal problem.
- Article 12 DuPont™ Kalrez®, Zalak® and Vespel® parts help improve equipment yield at a lower cost of ownership High performance parts from DuPont that help Semiconductor Fabs and OEMs improve equipment yield at a lower cost of ownership were presented at Semicon Europa 2010 in Dresden. Featured products included DuPont™ Kalrez® 9100 parts for exceptional seal performance, DuPont™ Zalak® seals that bridge the performance gap between perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) and fluoroelastomer (FKM) parts, and DuPont™ Vespel® parts and shapes, an alternative to ceramics, quartz and other plastics parts.
- Article 11 Chemically Resistant Seals Rated to -42°C With DuPont™ Kalrez® Spectrum™ 0040 Parts The latest innovation in DuPont™ Spectrum™ parts help meet the need for effective sealing performance at extremely low temperatures while maintaining the wide range of chemical resistance typical of Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer o-rings and seals.
- Article 10 DuPont Performance Polymers Introduces Zalak® 5300 Seals for Cost-Effective Sealing in Photovoltaic Crystalline Silicon and Thin Film Manufacturing DuPont Performance Polymers (DuPont) introduces DuPont™ Zalak® 5300 high-performance seals for photovoltaic cell manufacturing. Zalak® 5300 seals bridge the performance gap between standard fluoroelastomers (FKM) and perfluoroelastomers (FFKM) seals. Zalak® 5300 seals are specially formulated for use in plasma environments, such as edge isolation, ARC coating in crystalline cell manufacturing, TCO sputtering deposition, and selective a-Si PECVD applications in PV cell manufacturing.
- Article 9 6/19/2008 GE Switches To Kalrez® Perfluoroelastomer Parts To Reduce Downtime And Maintenance Costs GE Power Protection of Gent, Belgium, a division of GE Consumer and Industrial, has dramatically reduced downtime, enhanced the reliability of its key compression molding processes and cut seal costs by at least €21 000 per year by switching to DuPont Kalrez® Spectrum™ 6375 perfluoroelastomer parts. The same o-rings are still functioning well since installation in 2005.
- Article 8 2/25/2008 Introducing Kalrez® Spectrum™ 6380 for extended seal life in hot, aggressive Amines, strong Acids and Oxidizing media Kalrez® Spectrum™ 6380 perfluoroelastomer o-rings offer excellent overall chemical resistance and mechanical properties for static and dynamic sealing applications in harsh chemical plant processes at temperatures up to 225°C. In laboratory tests, Spectrum™ 6380 o-ring seals exhibited very low swell after 672 hours exposure to ethylene diamine, ethanolamine and ammonium hydroxide, compared with alternative perfluoroelastomer parts commonly specified for such environments.
- Article 7 7/6/2006 DuPont Performance Elastomers Kalrez® 9100 parts Surpass Planned Maintenance Standards, increase Uptime, improve Wafer Yield DuPont Performance Elastomers Kalrez® 9100 perfluoroelastomer o-ring seals are specifically designed for ultra-low contamination in aggressive plasma environments. They demonstrate unusually long life in the harshest semiconductor manufacturing processes to help cut costly downtime and reduce cost of ownership. For static and dynamic sealing applications in deposition as well as select etch and ash processes, Kalrez® 9100 parts offer performance that surpasses industry maintenance standards for greater equipment uptime.
- Article 6 7/6/2006 DuPont Performance Elastomers Spearheads Semicon Successes With Kalrez® Seals At Semicon West 2006, DuPont Performance Elastomers will focus on its range of Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts for reduced particle adders and improved equipment reliability in Etch and CVD processes. Kalrez® Sahara™ 8085, Kalrez® 8002 and Kalrez® Bonded Door Seals are proven to improve seal performance in the most aggressive process environments.
- Article 5 5/12/2006 Extended Role In Critical Chemical Process Sealing For Kalrez® And Viton™ With its line-up of Viton™ fluoroelastomers (FKM) and Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) parts, DuPont Performance Elastomers (DPE) offered an o-ring seal or sealing product for virtually every critical chemical process at Achema '06. The company showcased FDA repeat-use food contact compliant Viton™ GF-600S and Viton™ Extreme™ ETP-600S --- the latest specialty types of Viton™ fluoroelastomers for critical pharmaceutical, food and beverage process sealing, and Viton™ A-401C fluoroelastomers for best-in-class standard process sealing.
- Article 4 3/27/2006 DuPont Performance Elastomers Spearheads Semicon Successes With Kalrez® Sahara™ 8085 And Bonded Door Seals At Semicon Europa 2006 the focus was on Kalrez® Sahara™ 8085 for reduced particle adders and improved equipment reliability in CVD processes, and Kalrez® Bonded Door Seals for CVD, etch and ashing in 200mm and 300mm wafer production equipment platforms.
- Article 3 3/27/2006 DuPont Performance Elastomers Provices A To Z Of Critical CPI Sealing With Viton™ And Kalrez® Total chemical process industry (CPI) o-ring seal performance will be the keynote of DuPont Performance Elastomers ACHEMA 2006 line-up of Viton™ fluoroelastomers (FKM) and Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) parts.
- Article 2 9/1/2005 Kalrez® Spectrum™ 6375 O-Rings Solve Difficult Sealing Problem In Natural Gas Sampling System Since switching to Kalrez® in December 2002, A+ Corporation of Gonzales, Louisiana reports that the o-ring seal in its GENIE® Probe Regulator™ (GPRTM) continues its record of flawless performance.
- Article 1 6/30/2004 Kalrez® Sahara™ 8085 Offers Significantly Reduced Particle Generation For Semiconductor Manufacturers Kalrez® Sahara™ 8085 significantly reduced particle generation and improved equipment reliability in both HDPCVD and tungsten CVD processes. The test results will be available at Semicon West in San Francisco, July 12 to 14.
DuPont™ and Kalrez® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates. All rights reserved.