June 24, 2006
By using this site, you agree to the following:
1. Type of Content on the Site The information available on this Site, including without limitation, opinions, computer-based training, graphics, photographs, logos, audio or video clips, and data (collectively known as the "Content") is not a substitute for professional advice including, without limitation, advice from an engineer or chemist. Always seek the advice of an appropriate professional and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of Content on this Site. Problem Solving Products, Inc. is not responsible for harm to persons or property that results from your use of this site.
2. Agreement to Deal Electronically Your use of the Site is conducted electronically and you agree that Problem Solving Products, Inc. may communicate with you electronically for aspects of your use of the Site, including sending you electronic notices. Delivery of electronic notices is not infallible, so you agree to contact Problem Solving Products, Inc. if you have not received electronic notices and believe you should have. You agree to keep all records relating to your use of the Site and this agreement. Problem Solving Products, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deliver notices and disclosures by other means such as postal mail.
3. Changes to this Agreement When you visit this Site, you are bound by the version of this Agreement that is in effect on the date of your visit. The terms of this agreement may occasionally change, please review it when you visit the site; the date posted at the top will tell you if it's changed since you last visited. Use of the Site after any change to these terms constitutes your agreement to the revised Agreement.
4. Copyright Information All pages within this Site are the property of Problem Solving Products, Inc. You may download information from this site for your non-commercial personal use, including information which, by its nature or context, is invited to be copied; you may pass those copies on to friends for their non-commercial personal use. You or anyone who receives a copy may not modify or abridge this material in any way, and both the company named Problem Solving Products, Inc. and the Site address www.pspglobal.com must be left in the material. All Content of this Site, including look-and-feel and Site layout, is protected by copyright under United States and foreign laws. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Problem Solving Products, Inc.
5. Copyright Infringement Notification & Other Reports Problem Solving Products, Inc. relies on users of the Site to bring copyright violation to our attention. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement muat be sent to us at:
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
A statement that you have good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained about is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notwithstanding the above, Problem Solving Products, Inc. does not guarantee any action based on the receipt of such information. Problem Solving Products, Inc. is not obligated to respond to inquiries that do not follow the above procedures.
6. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Problem Solving Products Inc., including all officers, directors, employees, and associates from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal accounting fees, alleged to result from your use of the Site, Problem Solving Products, Inc.'s services, or your violation of this Agreement.
7. DISCLAIMERS OF ALL WARRANTIES AND DUTIES This site and all content is provided "as is", "as available", "with all faults", and without warranty of any kind.
Inc. is located in the Denver Technological